Moving Packing Tips, Movers Hacks, Labeling Goods
- Pack one room at a time, labeling each box with a description of its contents and its destination (e.g., kitchen, bathroom).
- Be as specific as you can; it will make unpacking that much easier.
- Keep the weight of your boxes reasonable.
- If possible, put heavy items in small boxes to make them easier to carry.
- Don’t apply tape directly to polished or painted wood finishes.
- Removing the tape could ruin the surface.
- Double-box fragile items and add plenty of cushioning.
Submit your review